RSS

Contemporary Life

When I think of contemporary design and ideas I think updated... new.... a different way to do what we've always done. In design and housing it can be updated building materials, new ways to stylize a fixture. Contemporary is always a more linear look... less is more, everything in it's place. That's my perspective. Here are a few takes on design I call Contemporary Life.

Euro-mobile kitchen- great for condo living


What an inspiring home office


A sleek Italian designed kitchen

Linear designed kitchen storage keeps everything in it's place...it's just what I need

In a highly contemporary dining room add traditional chairs for a twist

New trends in a small space... mount the sink and faucet from the wall

Don't you just love this highly stylized sofa interpretation?...Mumba

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated