RSS

Modern home decor for the ultimate trend guide







I suggest housewarming gifts, but you could tag those suggestions for Valentine’s Day or any occasions of the year. In fact, I suspected you may go and buy those for yourself.
Cookbook Stand

Once you used a well-designed cookbook stand, you wonder how you lived so long without one. Besides its look, I am craving for the weighted chains to keep the pages in place. From experience I can tell you that with a thick cookbook, the bar at the bottom are not enough.

The Architectural Cookbook Stand is more suitable for a larger kitchen. If the style harmonizes well with the recipient’s kitchen, I am telling you that you cannot find a better gift for $29.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated