RSS

Beauty and the Bath

Call me a bath girl.... always have been... always will be. Beautifully designed with the latest in tiles and fixtures... Soaking or jetted tubs. I've not seen a tub I can't appreciate. A beautiful bathroom is a place to experience quiet time, pamper yourself, unwind and rejuvenate. I do my best thinking in the tub. Here are some of my favorites from my style files. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do...Which is your favorite?

For the glamour girl... this is the bathroom for you. This is where I'd love to spend my bath time every night. Glass cabinets and vanity hint of old Hollywood glamour.


OK... I'm not a fan of the quickie shower but this contemporary beauty speaks for itself.

Elegance and old world charm make this bathroom a great escape.... it's rather First Ladyish to me.
Who can resist the fun in this copper soaking tub.... great use of materials to add the WOW factor.... candle light and a glass of Merlot always help one relax after a hectic week.

Slate tiles, river rock mat and warm wood counters add an organic feel that embraces nature.
This is a sophisticated and classic design by Michael S. Smith. As designer of the White House residence I wonder what he's done with the First Lady's bath.


The White House staff guest quarters bathroom received this 1952 renovation.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated