RSS

NEON, MIRRORS, 3D AND MORE!

I got this idea from Young Nails again! They are amazing! I am soooo glad I attended the Young Nails class I just wish they had one every week. These acrylic colors are from the Young Nails neon collection and I used polish to paint the tiger stripes!

I stole this idea from a very talented girl I met at a Young Nails art class. Thank you for the inspiration Krizia! I love your ideas!

This is 3d nail art that I created with acrylic. I put the 3d art right on the nail and then covered it with clear acrylic. The nail is smooth to the touch but you can still get the 3d effect. I have to admit I was proud of myself for doing these.


This is snakeskin print done on bright summer colors. I looooovvveee the snakeskin and this awesome client!

This is mirror confetti from Young Nails!

More sparkles nails!

This is some impression nail art. I love how vibrant these colors are!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated