RSS

PATRIOTIC

Everytime I use the fimo clay dots from oaktreedollshouseminiatures.com the nails turn out so cute so I had to incorporate them into the 4th of July theme. I created the flag on the ring fingers with acrylic :)

This is OPI gel polish in Big Apple Red. I hand painted the design.

4th of July nails! I mixed this confetti with stuff I purchased from dollarnailart.com. The white stars are confetti from Zurchers party store.

This is a light blue art glitter called Mystery. I added fimo clay flowers from kennickkreations.com.

These nails have 3 different colors of pink with silver stars.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated