RSS

A LITTLE TEASE

Here are a few pictures... more to come soon!
This is shocking pink, black hole and shiney from artglitter.com. I added silver and black stars and hot pink moons. You can't go wrong with black and pink :)

The acrylic on this is from the dazzlers collection on artglitter.com. I just did a random swirly design with three colors and added 3d flowers on the top. I really enjoyed going crazy on these nails.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated