RSS

Education Max play Design

http://interiordesign-education.blogspot.com/ Education Max play Design

I understand what you are saying, however it wasn't exactly the point I was going for. The figure is indeed supposed to represent a robotic, puppet, sort of person (aka a teacher). I was going more for the point that all teachers make a point that everything in their field is critical, and without it you will not grow. A perfect example would be the fact that I completely neglected the fact to take high school level chemistry a year ago (ya for loopholes in the system). In my two years so far without chemistry, I have not found myself in a dire need for it, in fact, barely at all. The worse that has come from my complete and total lack of chemistry knowledge is I can't understand some of the jokes my physics teacher makes.

Its less of a need for this to be taught again, but rather that it will be applied in your daily life. Of course, the true irony is that most of this stuff is copied right from my Cali and computer science notes (and I will be majoring in computer science, so I WILL need that for the rest of my life...).

Thanks for your noteworthy input, those always mean more to me than "Wow nice!" ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated