RSS

Purple and green stripes


I did my mother's nails again! I already told you she likes purple. It's her favourite colour ever since she bought purple glasses (only the frame ;)) and from that moment on her collection of purple things expanded with more and more clothes, accessories, jewelry, eyeshadow, etc. Today I made her another purple manicure, combined with light green.

I used polishes and stripers with different finishes: creme, frosty/metallic, sheer (as a base) and also one with tiny glitters in it. The flower shaped rhinestones I added are purple, but they flash green in bright light (as you can see on the second nail from the left). I think the two colours go along pretty well, how about you?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated