RSS

Roman Flair

Not that you need another excuse to go to Italy but just in case, Flair, my favorite store, just opened a new outpost in Rome. Unlike their stores in Florence, Milan and Capri that have the signature black walls, this one has a lighter color scheme but don't worry, the furniture and art will remain a mix of old and new. I might have to plan a trip soon but until I do, I will continue to visit their only American shop on Grand Street in Soho. And no, they didn't pay me to write about them! Although, I think they did give me one of their fabulous smelling candles once. Ciao!

Via Margutta 55b
oo817 Roma ITALY
+39 06 32652067



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated