RSS

A Great Way to Recycle & Reuse



I recently discovered the local Habitat for Humanity has a great way to reuse and recycle anything that goes into a house. We all know they have a great organization to assist people in need with home ownership. But they also have Restores where contractors & vendors can donate new and slightly used products for home building. I contacted my local chapter & found out they will be accepting donations from designers & decorators to sell at a special event in the spring....I think I'll donate some beautiful drapery fabric remnants,valances and a few panels. I'm sure these items will sell well and contribute to building a new home for a family in need.....Reuse and recycle offer so many benefits....I'm really on fire in keeping this 2008 goal/resolution....Thanks Habitat for the opportunity to give...

See interview on Fox News at the Restore in Alexandria,VA:
http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=4748113&version=1&locale=EN-US

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated