RSS

A Peack of Chic at Romantic Homes


...stopped in the Borders Books Friday night, pulled a few shelter magazines off the racks and plopped into a big comfy chair. I browsed awhile and picked up the February issue of Romantic Homes. I glanced an article about women who inspire. Since I'm always looking for inspiration I couldn't wait to see who these fabulously inspiring women were. Then the article named blogger.... Jennifer from The Peak of Chic. (p53) Wow...what a delight! I'd just posted her a comment a few days before.... Congrats Jen!!....Keep inspiring us....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated