RSS

Shag It !!

From my design files: I don't remember where I collected these photos but they've been tucked away on my hard drive for the right time to reveal themselves....now' s that time. Carpet has been the work horse of traditionally designed spaces but these designers decided to take it off the floor. A few years ago shag carpet made a comeback...nobody wanted to be reminded of shag from the 70's so they called it frieze.... sounds tre elegant....frieze, frieze. When used on a chair or bed in eye popping colors it adds a touch of whimsy!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated