RSS

Tagged

image: Red River Interiors

I have been tagged by Arch at Rang....love her site... Well, the rules are I have to write 7 random things about myself and then tag 7 other fellow bloggers to do the same. Here goes:

1. Red is my favorite color... it energizes me
2. I drove cross country from Calif to Virginia...loved it
3. Would love to decorate for Dr. Robin Smith
4. Traveled to five countries in Africa when I was single
5.
I can always find the silver lining in any situation
6. Taught my son that"Mommy is so very smart", when he was 2
7. He still believes it...he's 13!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated