RSS

Use What You Have

In this time of cutting back and frugal living for many of us, I purposed I would not spend one dime on decorating for an afternoon tea for a few ladies. I would simply...
use what I have.
After all, I know I can really make a room or any event happen with a fairly reasonable budget...but how about no budget? The only funds to be spent would be for food. Isn't that the most important part when a few long time girlfriends get together?
...good food...good company.
I started looking around and found a few items in the living room and transfered them to the buffet. As you can see I'm not a girl that's shy about color so everything works well for the Christmas season and my chili red dining room walls.... now what am I going to do for the food?


Most of these items I've collected over the years and haven't spent a lot of money doing it.

I decided to get daring this summer and paint the walls red

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated