RSS

Rustic Shimmer HEALS

I think adding some shine and glimmer to a room can add so much depth and sophistication. The trick is to make sure it doesn't look 'gaudy' or the type of place where you feel like you can't put your feet up and relax. Lately, I have come to adore metallic linens and leathers. They still have that rustic feel to them but have an added shimmer to dress up a space. This site I found - Heals - based in the UK has some great accessories!




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated