RSS

Happy Halloween!

Halloween has always been my 2nd favorite holiday. I LOVE it! I think I was a witch for seven consecutive years when I was younger. Unfortunately I have been sick in many of my Halloween memories.
I remember my mom spending weeks stitching together my Cinderella costume when I was four, only for me to thrown up on it on the way out the door. In 8th grade I threw a Halloween party at my house and I spent the whole party on my bathroom floor with the tummy flu. Apparently everyone else had fun. This year, I'll be going as Strep Throat. yay.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated