RSS

Kitchen Counter Tops

I appreciate natural materials for kitchen counter tops. In a former life I worked in the design center of a national builder and spent countless hours coordinating counter top samples with cabinet woods. One of my favorite granite choices was Black Galaxy. I love the depth of Black Galaxy granite with its cooper flecks sitting atop warm maple cabinets.  It's a  transitional look that works well in a traditional home.  But I always wanted to push fashion forward with other counter top materials.  Materials such as Carrera marble, stainless steel, butcher's  block and soap stone are timeless and create a worn patina when used in contemporary settings.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated