RSS

YOU KNOW YOU ARE A BLOGSTAR!

I definitely go through different phases with the nail art. On these four sets of nails I went a little crazy with the nail polish and striping brush. A little polish can always take a design to the next level.




I bought some "sugar coating" glitter in pink, blue, yellow and purple from the craft store and mixed it together with clear acrylic to create this look. I added dried flowers to every finger for some spring time fun.

On these nails I faded two colors from sparklesnailproducts.com. I added clay flowers on the ring fingers and finished with my signature dots.

This is impression nail art with spring colors.

I added orange and yellow mylar on these nails to make them super sparkly!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated