RSS

Wow with Lighting

Lately I'm enamored by light fixtures of all kinds.  Especially since I now sell lighting on this blog. This chandelier in Elle Decor caught my eye. It adds a special touch to a monochromatic room.  The impact of lighting in a space should never be underestimated. Light fixtures allow lighting to be layered.  Start with a striking overhead fxture, move to a floor lamp or table lamp and finish the lighting plan with a  wall sconce or small accent lamp.  If you have questions on how to wow with lighting....email me. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated