RSS

Simply Green Flower

Hi , i feel so tired today but i always excited to keep update post here. I had through long day and still have lots of work to do for my visa bussiness. Its so making me nervous but i still doing all task with full of faith.

This time, i used sticker i bought few days ago before i left Bali. I bought many nail accesories such as nail stickers, toe separators, blue unknown brand-polish and gold glitter polish from Eternally.


So, this morning i started to use base coat from Pixy and used 2 coats of green from Eternally as base color. Then, i applied flower sticker on green polish.

Thanks for viewing! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated