RSS

Thanks for more followers!

I gratefully to you who really kind to decided to be my followers. As beginner of nail polish and nail art lover, i know i still really learning to improve in creating more nail art. And im so appreciate for more followers of my blog (onmynail). Still, i looking forward for any comments, suggestions, critics or anything u want to share here with me. So, please dont hesitate to give any of them because all of those are appreciated. :)

Well, yesterday finally i went again to one of fav mall in Bandung after like 2 years havent been visit there. I was so happy and enjoy every moment of them. And "Red Mango' was one of place i got entered and enjoyed. Then it inspired me to create the nail art i just done.

Here is me and mum at Red Mango :


I picked two colors that dominant at Red Mango. They are red and black. So, here it is :



I was so tired to create the flowers, so i used sticker for flower.

Im not showing the polishes i used this time because no photo taken and the camera i used to take photos being used right now and of course i always cant wait for any longer to update the post :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated