RSS

Snowman!

Hello guys! i had long day yesterday and really needed long relaxing time as mind and body. Today i back to create a nail art :).  Still in christmas theme, so i made snowman nail art. I done both of my hands but the right hand isnt as good as the left hand. and it took me hours to finish because i was really slow doing my right hand. And actually i hate it, its so pain to painting by left hand .



So for this nail art, i started with base coat from Pixy, 3 coats of Blowfish Blue from LA Splash, white polish for snowman, black polish for eyes and hat , red for shawl and BL601 from The Faceshop for the snow.


Snowman






Merry Christmas! 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated