RSS

Butterfly!

My little neighbour-girl gave me a set of tips last night. And today she played in my room and beg me to try those tips. Then i decided to create a design on tips for the first time. I asked her what she want me to paint and she answered "Butterfly". And she picked the pink colour as base colour. And this is the result :


These are what i used :


- Base coat from Pixy
PK212 from Skinfood (base colour)
- For butterfly : green from Eternally, red from Pixy, black polish, rhinestone
- Glitter from Eternally

Butterfly Nail Art





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated