RSS

Ideas for a modern house

Here I will continue my story that began three days ago. I was showing you some pictures with modern design ideas. The next batch of pictures can be viewed right here:

Sample of A Modern Design Living Room

Modern Design Living Room.jpg

Sample of A Modern Design Living Room

Living Room design.jpg

Sample of A Modern Design Bedroom

bedroom-design.jpg

Sample of A Modern Design Bedroom

bedroom design

Sample of A Modern Design Livingroom

Room design

Sample of A Modern Design kitchen

Kitchen design

In this collection I have selected the geometric decors. If you look attentive you will notice the geometry in the rooms presented. Also you can observe the Asian influence over the decorating line. Please let me know if you find them interesting. Via

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated