RSS

In the Workroom


My spot for straight stitching

I'm in the workroom with Mary so I haven't had time to put up a decent post.
This project must be installed this week, tricky fabric too, so I've been helping out and hope to
post the finished installation by FRIDAY !!... just got a call from school... sick
kid...got to run... check back by week end...Fay


Mary pressing brown banding


Mary checking our progress...this project is labor intensive but it will be Beautiful.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated