RSS

Getting Video Right

I've become quite harried at the quality of the videos I've been putting together. Three months ago when I started doing this I thought..."Hey that looks good enough, stick with it." Over that time I was never satisfied with the lighting and then... the sound.

I've been using two different types of sound. One for the actual video footage that comes finished the on board mic attached to to camera and the other is account finished a microphone crooked with a USB connection. It was obvious that was not going to work! Too such humm and what whatever call basement sound...not clear enough.

It's soured to bhphoto.com who offers fantastic and reliable service but don't ingest UPS as the transport method, or at small where I am. Those clowns don't care where they drop stuff modify when it's raining. I always had to be on the lookout dynamical all over looking for packages dumped at neighbors homes sporadic across the valley.

The shotgun mic proved to be a huge difference! Along with the XLR adapter, though I haven't spent such time with the settings yet. Check the disagreement in the video below. I've also dumped the cheap logitech mic for a professional digit that is due from bh this hebdomad along with a such necessary teleprompter setup.


west elm furniture,interior design, furnitures, office interiors

west elm furniture,interior design, furnitures, office interiors

Small teleprompter. Ideal for my needs.

west elm furniture,interior design, furnitures, office interiors

As farther as the illumination is concerned, I intellection it was a crappy setup or something was missing. Maybe I necessary those softlight boxes instead of umbrellas. At least that's what whatever experts claim. Maybe so, but I'm sure it depends on what you're most comfortable with. Then I did whatever digging, hunting backwards though all the online videos I've ransomed and found I missed one key ingredient. What a difference!




Oh substantially at small the sound is noticeably different. Also fiddling with a new program that module replace those offensive web page background screen shots that look likewise blurry. Some backgrounds module embellish more mutual for lack of a better term. A lot of neat clog to play with.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated