RSS

Virginia Vintage Prices Drop - Temporary? Probably

west elm furniture,interior design, furnitures, office interiors

I still intend occasional sales fliers from distributors I worked with over the years, but this stylish one surprises me. All fivesome inch Colony Vintage engineered oak, maple, or hickory are today priced at $ 5.99. This is dealer pricing mind you and has null to do with retail. Big change from the standard $ 7.99 per square foot. Business is not beatific in level land.

But if you’re hunting at the Colony Vintage and the price looks pretty steep in your local panopticon ask them for a deal. Prices from distributors are often passed along from the manufacturer who in this case is playwright hardwood floors. So if you’re in Pasadena CA or Long Island NY the pricing content should be there as well. This is a March 2009 price and I’m unsafe how daylong it will last.

Wow, that’s a heck of a price! They must be losing mart share from the zillions of knock off, look-alike products the Asiatic are producing for another not so substantially famous sellers here in the US. Back in the go-go life when folks couldn’t move to drop ten or twenty cardinal dollars on a hand scraped floor, I had some terrific pricing finished the today defunct Hoboken Floors.

I think I was paying something same $ 6.14 for the Maples. That was one great abstract most Hoboken and I undergo I’ve badmouthed them before. But they could really delude down the price for those that did volume. I suppose I got what I paid for. Great pricing in exchange for their services.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
Preview on Feedage: interior-design-minimalis Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live
Feedage Grade B rated